Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TWWDA Grade 6 – TWWDA/CCPRO/06/2020
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
The Officer is responsible for branding, development and implementation of communication and marketing strategy, policies and plans.
Duties and responsibilities entail;
- Assisting in organizing corporate events;
- Assisting in developing information, education and communication materials;
- Assisting in implementing corporate social responsibility programs;
- Assisting in handling customer complaints and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Meets provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Competencies and skills
- Interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in hard copy quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter. Attach detailed and up to date curriculum vitae, telephone contacts, current salary and three referees together with copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and testimonials
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from an accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Sealed envelope can be hand delivered to TWWDA Human Resource Office or sent by a registered mail to the following address:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
TANA WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
MAJI HOUSE ALONG BADEN POWELL ROAD
P.O BOX 1292 – 10100
so as to reach him NOT LATER THAN 13TH OCTOBER, 2020 AT 5.00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tana Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.