Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TWWDA Grade 3 – TWWDA/MEWSI/04/2020
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
The Manager is responsible for coordinating, overseeing, executing and assisting in all technical matters related to technical planning, design and implementation of water and sanitation services so as to ensure access to safe water to all stakeholders in the Agency area.
Duties and responsibilities entail;
- Developing of Water and Sanitation works infrastructure;
- Initiating and formulating implementation of sound technical policies, strategies and systems;
- Improving the quality and value of services and products provided by the Agency;
- Supervising the implementation of activities under special programmes;
- Managing contracted technical services;
- Monitoring of existing water and sanitation infrastructure;
- Supervise project teams & Performance appraisal of staff in the division;
- Prepare work plans and budget for the division.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have:
- At least ten (10) years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Water Engineering or a related field
- Master’s degree in Civil or Water Engineering or a related field
- Registered Engineer
- Membership to related professional body
- Leadership/Corporate governance course from a recognized institution
- Management course from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution
Competencies and skills
- Supervisory skills
- Report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in hard copy quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter. Attach detailed and up to date curriculum vitae, telephone contacts, current salary and three referees together with copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and testimonials
Candidates shortlisted for interviews for the above positions will be required to submit the following;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from an accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Sealed envelope can be hand delivered to TWWDA Human Resource Office or sent by a registered mail to the following address:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
TANA WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
MAJI HOUSE ALONG BADEN POWELL ROAD
P.O BOX 1292 – 10100
so as to reach him NOT LATER THAN 13TH OCTOBER, 2020 AT 5.00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tana Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.