Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking a qualified Lead, Marketing & Business Development to extend our reach through discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships as well as planning and developing marketing and communications strategic direction for Twiva and its clients. This position provides leadership through a highly consultative approach with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders at all levels, in areas that include content, marketing, public relations, social media, communications and business development. In addition, the Lead, Marketing & Business Development provides leadership to ensure timely delivery of all public relations, marketing and communications projects and contributes to the sustained reputation building of Twiva and that of its clients.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in a relevant field (Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Advertising) or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years’ senior level experience in planning and implementing marketing & communications strategies and programs using advertising, direct marketing, and public relations in traditional and social media channels – often with minimal budgets, limited resources, and unstructured processes
- Experience developing and implementing marketing and communication plans and strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and develop rapport with clients and partners
- Ability to lead and influence others as well as effective listening and communicating
- Experience in the advertising agency field would be an asset
Role and Responsibility
- Develop and execute the organization’s marketing & communications strategy, and budget to support Twiva’s and its clients’ strategic objectives
- Provide advice to leadership team in terms of marketing and communication strategies, project proposals, and expected outcomes
- Present periodic summaries and analysis of campaign/initiative success relative to goals and propose adjustments as necessary
- Manage and grow social media channels, including the voice, personality, and goals of those channels
- Monitor activity on issues relevant to Twiva’s and its clients’ industry to inform decision making
- Oversee marketing and communications activities for Twiva and for its clients and partners
- Manage CSR initiatives, including storytelling, partner engagement, the organization of events, development of communications materials and integration into existing channels and materials
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Increasing the value of current customers while developing new business opportunities. This will include identifying business opportunities, strategic marketing, strengthening and managing operations and customer relations, business development strategies, meeting regularly with the Executive team and performing other duties as may arise from time to time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your application to email@example.com no later than October 15, 2020