Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Umma University is a Private Chartered University, located in a serene environment in Kajiado. The University invites suitably qualified, highly competent and self-driven candidates to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER REF: VA/UU/045/2020
- Must have a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management.
- Must be a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in a Human Resource office.
- Should demonstrate skills in interpersonal communication, decision-making, organization, leadership, and speaking.
- Should possess the ability to use human resource management.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of leadership for Human Resources Strategic Planning by collecting, analyzing and identifying current and future Human Resources needs within the University.
- Implement all Human Resources policies, programmes, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Oversee compliance with regulatory concerns.
- Plan, organize and direct employee performance by checking, verifying and monitoring achievement according to performance targets and goals and control deviations from the set plan.
- Assist in recruitment and selection the right candidates.
- Issue job descriptions, required qualifications, skills, work experience required for specific job positions, duties and responsibilities.
- Assess and determine employee training needs skills and knowledge to enable them perform their job effectively.
- Ensure timely preparation of the payroll.
- Ensure employees get services, benefits and provide facilities to enhance employee well- being.
- Document and maintain employee records and information including employment history, work hours etc.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings.
- Develop and administer programmes, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the University strategic direction.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications, clearly marked“Application for the position of Human Resource Manager”, must be submit-ted on or before 16th October 2020 via email to email@example.com and should be send to the below address.
The Vice Chancellor, Umma University,
P. O. Box: 713 – 01100, Kajiado – Kenya
Kindly quote the reference number indicated above.
Umma University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized groups and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.