Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Assistant Procurement E2E Operations Manager, ESA
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reports to: The Manager, Procurement Operations, East and Southern Africa
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that is free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We have got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we are only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You will have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination.
Assistant Procurement E2E Operations Manager, ESA
The successful candidate should be a skilled negotiator with a flair for influencing. S/He should be a commercial animal, with ease working on deals across multiple categories. The role calls for a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
You will work very closely with The Manager, Procurement and Operations ESA, to develop the functional strategy, new sourcing capabilities and strategic contracts as we continue to grow.
Categories: Packs, IT, Marketing, Engineering, Digital, Services Facilities
- Support East Africa Procurement E2E Buying and Operations in developing and implementing cluster strategy
- Support in the overall objective of the function in terms of value creation, value protection, and value delivery
- Contracts, governance and Risk Management
- Working with the business to shape requirements and engage best of breed suppliers
- Support security of key materials through the development of contingency plans and alternative materials and suppliers
- Ensure timely inputs to global/regional project development and OTIF (On Time in Full) execution of global/regional projects in Africa
- Prepare information and analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis, to enable proper budgeting, cash forecasting and forecast variance analysis as needed
- Support delivery of cost savings and innovation agenda in the Africa Cluster
- Support Supplier qualification and development
- Procurement lead on P2P
- A very strong academic record- with a University degree in business studies or related discipline with relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience involving either procurement or supply chain in the FMCG industry
- Category management skills
- Demonstrated interest in sustainability and/or sustainable development / sustainable systems design
- Great personal organization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both oral and written presentations).
You will have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You will have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we will give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!