Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Level:Level 1 Manager
This position is primarily responsible for hiring, training, support, supervision, and evaluation of the Cultural Orientation Senior Trainers, Trainers, and Program Assistants in Nairobi and in field locations across Africa. The CO Supervisor actively oversees all aspects of the implementation of CO Circuit Rides (CRs), including daily oversight of CRs in the field, cultural orientation training to refugees approved for resettlement to the United States, circuit ride logistics, and security. In the supervisory role, the position also ensures that CO field staff have the administrative and logistical support and resources they need to effectively carry out their jobs.
This position supervises Senior Trainers, Trainers and Program Assistants.
This position reports to the CO Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related field; or four (4) years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Five (5) years of paid work experience required.
- One (1) year of direct supervisory experience is required.
- Two(2)years’ experience as a Cultural Orientation Senior Trainer or Trainer preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program and WRAPS database.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.