Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Level:Level 1 Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
This position is responsible for coordinating and supporting data collection and analysis processes in partnership with RPC and START data conversion teams. This position will support data cleansing efforts and will analyze current WRAPS data and field usage to enable conversion into START. The START Data Conversion Supervisor will work closely with the RPC, the Systems Solutions Champion, and Programs’ Departments.
This position will report to the Systems Solutions Champion and will directly supervise a data conversion support team.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. Significant work experience in a related field may be considered in the place of education requirements.
- Deep knowledge of WRAPS’ processing is required.
- Experience analyzing RSC Africa data is required, with particular interest in anomalous data detection.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally with external stakeholders is required.
- Five years of paid work experience is required, including at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle stages is a plus.
- Advanced computer knowledge, specifically with MS Office (Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency using Tableau is a plus.
- Strong English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent report-generation skills with the ability to understand, process and document information for a variety of audiences.