Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination, and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the Project. They will develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Project. They will also provide technical assistance to the implementing agencies, particularly in relation to monitoring, reporting, and governance issues.
· Education: First level university degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field.
· Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects.
· Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
· Experience in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
· Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
· Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
· Experience in planning and managing surveys.
· Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
· Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
· Experience in managing and providing training to partners and target beneficiaries.
· Ability to facilitate and serve as a project liaison for externally-managed evaluations.
· Good knowledge of programme implementation, monitoring, and evaluation techniques and practices.
· Familiarity with impact assessment an advantage
· Good knowledge and experience regarding gender mainstreaming.
· Good moderation, facilitation, and training skills.
· Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with government and social partners.
· Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration, and evaluation of projects.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills.
· Good computer applications skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to build on relevant knowledge within and outside the KMA as well as actively share her/his experience and expertise with colleagues and partners.
· Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
· Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in diversified environments.
Interested applicants should address their application and CV and contact details of three referees to email@example.com and a copy to BCC firstname.lastname@example.org by October 16th, 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.