Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Program Officer plays a lead role supporting Kenya Medical Association to expand its work with national health leaders and institutions to elevate reproductive health as a visible health priority, build-health literacy, engage their professionals to communicate and lead on health solutions, and collaborate for collective impact.
They participate in the development of and supports program strategies, content, and events, and leads outreach and relationship management with major health institutions, working to enroll and activate them and their constituents in the program and network. The Program Officer will manage a portfolio of partners and oversee the successful activation and implementation of partnership activities and communications.
· A degree in public health, law, human rights, or social sciences. A Master’s Degree in any of the above areas will be an added advantage.
· At least three years of post-graduate experience in designing, managing, and implementation of sexual and reproductive health rights.
· Experience in conceptualization, design, and implementation of sexual and reproductive health and rights programs;
· Project management skills;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to think and operate strategically;
· Ability to provide leadership and work independently as well as part of a team
· Strong analytical, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills;
· Self-motivated and dynamic;
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment;
· Keen sense of professionalism, ethics, integrity, and commitment to KMA’s mandate
Interested applicants should address their application and CV and contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with BCC email@example.com by October 16th, 2020 Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.