Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Minimum Diploma and above in business administration and CPA 2.
Work Experience: 2 years. Work experience in the hospitality industry.
Job Field: Accounting and Finance
Reporting to the hotel accountant, the account assist will be responsible for providing support in accounting function and document management. Job duties include ensuring accuracy of banking, F&B management, updating the asset register, preparing management reports.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To oversee the management of the Hotel with respect to the following:
- Approvals for procurement of foods and beverages, supplies, repairs and operational expenses etc.
- Statutory compliance- Licenses, rates, Installment and annual Taxes
- Payment of salaries and commissions and staff statutory payments, PAYE, NSSF,NHIF
- Monthly management accounts and annual tax accounts.
- F&B inventory management.
- Updating the asset register.
- Insurance and legal in consultation with the hotel manager.
- Sales and banking reconciliation both daily as well as monthly
- Payment to suppliers and other creditors including utility Companies
- Ensuring through the Manager that all debt is paid on time
- Other management / operational issues
- Any other duty that was allocated by the supervisor.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Diploma and above in business administration and CPA 2.
- Work Experience: 2 years. Work experience in hospitality industry
- Knowledge in accounting software (Hotel+) or any other.
- Data entry and accuracy
- Communication skills for report writing.
- Basic Math skills and Accounting knowledge
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Computer skills and experience in accounting software
How to Apply
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 7th October 2020