Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2020 | Expires on: 09 Oct 2020
The jobholder is responsible to deliver growth and underwriting profitability through proper selection and adequate pricing of risks. The role also ensures that Certificates, Policy documents, debits and endorsements are issued as per the company’s Customer service charter.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess the new and existing risks and ensure that they are adequately rated and commensurate with the terms and conditions advised and endorsed to retain profitability of the medical portfolio
- Provide competitive tailor-made quotations to all customers promptly within the standards set
- Monitor and review terms of medical accounts assigned
- Ensure timely and accurate debiting of premium and cover conditions and that the documentation is in compliance with set standards and procedures.
- Ensure that medical insurance cards are issued in an efficient timely and accurate manner.
- Outpatient fund monitoring & timely invoicing for top up.
- Invite renewals accurately and within the standards of service, and co-ordinate follow up of the renewals to achieve renewal capture targets.
- Ensure policy endorsements & documents are accurate and made within the standards of service and ensure timely dispatch.
- Ensure that the enterprise resource systems, HAIS and EDMS, are efficient and serve medical underwriting needs
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management/Actuarial
- Diploma in Insurance (ACII / AIIK)
- Member of IIK professional body
Skills and Attributes
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance, regulatory requirements, processes and operations
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Three (3) years relevant working experience
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating the preferred location and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 9th October 2020.