Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TaroWorks is seeking a highly-motivated, customer success manager to consult with and grow usage with client organizations. The position will manage new and existing customers: providing assistance during initial implementation, guiding them towards success and helping to maximize the value they get from the product. The two primary objectives of this position are to retain customers and to build business through upgrades and add-on sales.
TaroWorks LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Grameen Foundation. Our mission is to improve the lives of the underserved through technology that enables better field service. TaroWorks LLC offers TaroWorks, an Android and Salesforce.com based platform built for organizations working in remote and rural areas of the world where connectivity is limited. TaroWorks provides a way for head office staff and field agents to collaborate faster and more accurately, and increase impact by delivering better services and products. Find out more at www.taroworks.org
Essential Job Functions
This role has three main objectives:
Manage Account Growth and Renewals
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ business models and goals. Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly. Track & monitor account status and identify risks for renewal.
- Help customers meet their criteria for TaroWorks success by maintaining customer success plans, and ensuring that customers take ownership to achieve success. Work with customers to measure the impact of TaroWorks on their operations and the social impact on their beneficiaries.
- Onboard new customers and ensure successful deployments.
- Own subscription renewals for a given book of accounts. Identify and manage opportunities for account expansion and add-on professional services.
Represent the Voice of the Customer
- Share customer insights with the rest of the team.
- Act as a customer advocate by sharing improvements in our products and services with the team.
- Identify successful customer stories that will resonate with our community of clients.
Build and Improve Scalable Processes
- Collaborate frequently with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support teams to streamline/enhance customer success processes.
- Identify and drive improvements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The ideal candidate is creative, high-energy and flexible, comfortable working in start-up environments. S/he can both focus on exceeding goals and fostering positive client relationships. S/he must be comfortable communicating with client decision makers from c-level executives to field managers. S/he must also work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support to ensure customer success processes align with the rest of the company.Additionally, s/he will demonstrate:
- Proven aptitude in system thinking and problem solving.
- Proven experience in customer retention and managing a pipeline of renewal opportunities.
- Proven project management skills, including an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great communication skills, including via email, phone, and virtual platforms like Skype.
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate priorities, expectations, risks, and concerns to customer and team members.
- Strong technical background, with preference given to online software (SaaS) products. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to develop and articulate ROI measurement.
- Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa, ideally Nairobi.
- Ability to drive results while working independently
The position is based in Nairobi with most activities performed by phone, email, and Skype but will occasionally require in-person meetings with clients (if travel restrictions permit). This position reports to the COO based in Washington, DC.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business, Economics, Finance, Computing)
- 3-5 years of experience successfully managing customer relationships and/or projects
The Customer Success Manager will be expected to work a standard work week of 40 hours, and may be required to take team meetings in the evenings or early mornings. The position may require domestic and international travel of up to 25%.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com, and use the subject line “Customer Success Manager.”