Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
[Y-ACT], Youth in Action is looking for a Sauti Sasa National and County Coordinator who will among other duties spearhead dialogue with Sauti Sasa stakeholders at national and county level, including youth organizations and policymakers for co-creation of advocacy asks and inclusion of youth voices in the national road-map to end teenage pregnancies.
Education and Knowledge
- Undergraduate Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or Public Policy related course.
- Experience working with youth initiatives and engaging national and county governments in SRHR, gender or youth programme activities in Kenya
- Cross sectoral knowledge and understanding of sexual and reproductive health with a specific focus on youth;
- Understanding of political contexts internally and externally.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience leading SRH advocacy work with policy makers at national and county level
- At least 3 years demonstrated experience facilitating advocacy strategy development and implementation with youth organizations at grassroots level.
- Experience working on gender equality and SRHR advocacy priorities.
- Strong and passionate commitment to advocacy in the Africa region with a specific focus on youth.
How to apply
Interested? Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email MUST read: Amref/Sauti Sasa Coordinator/2020-10 to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for submission: -19thOctober 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted