Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence-informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS offers a structured learning experience in which interns are exposed to the various aspects of our operations and programmes. The Internship/apprenticeship program provides a bridge from lecture hall to the marketplace in which we offer post-school training opportunities to the young graduates.
We are currently sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Apprentice ICT Technician.
Location: Machakos County
Overall Job Function
Working closely with team leads and any assigned supervisor the Apprentice ICT Technician will possess in-depth knowledge of computer software and hardware and hands-on experience with a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems for the CHS Naishi Project.
- Installation and configuration of PC hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Conduct routine maintenance on computer hardware such as CPUs, mouses and keyboards.
- Assist in Networking activities
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software failures to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Experience working as an IT Technician
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information Technology
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and growing environment
- A+, Linux+ or Sisco Certified Network Associate accreditation and certification will be advantageous
Interested applicants are invited to email their cover letter and detailed CV as one document with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title as APPRENTICE ICT TECHNICIAN – CHS/AICTT/NP/005/2020, by 5.00 PM October 10, 2020.
Centre for Health Solutions-Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification