Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: IRC9264
- Establish stringent access control management on user account creation, maintenance and termination on operating systems, applications, and databases to ensure information systems security, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Conduct timely exits on all systems as per HR exit notifications.
- Assess and implement actions resulting from periodic user recertification exercises across the KCB group landscape.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving all first level user management incidents assigned within the agreed timelines in the Service Level Agreement.
- Provide input and feedback in gaps and enhancements to user Management of all mission critical systems and roles, automation platforms, and processes.
- Escalating more complicated and technical problems to the 2nd level support within the Technology departments.
- Ensures that daily status reports are compiled and continually modified to meet the needs of the business as well as reporting to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
- Define, create, and deliver user management appropriate documentation to the defined Technology team standards and ensuring that new procedures are documented in an efficient and timely manner and that suitable version control is employed.
- Create and deliver Service Catalogue, Client Support technical documentation and Knowledge base content and ensure they are disseminated to users.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in identity/privileged access management and perform knowledge sharing with Technology Security team across the group.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 4 years Information Technology experience with at least 2 years User Management experience.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in role(s) held in the last three years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 13th October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.