Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: IRC9266
- Support Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps transformation initiatives under the guidance of Enterprise Achitecture and the Technical delivery manager.
- Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (e.g: Puppet, Shell scripting), software build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Work with the Development and Infrastructure teams in developing, building/packaging/deployment processes for new and existing
- Work with various IT teams to automate manual release/build related activities utilizing DevOps principles.
- Setup/Configuration/Administration of code Repositories like Git, SVN
- Working with development and test engineers to generate automate testing plans and configurations using Selenium, SonarQube, JUNIT etc.
- Automation of test plans and deployment pipelines for various applications.
- Manage Image storage to ensure consistency and recoverability of the same as required.
- Development of process and procedures of code versions to ensure proper governance and security is always maintained within the enterprise.
- Working with stakeholders to select “fit for purpose tools” to be used in the DevOps orchestration/automation processes.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Certification in Cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Openshift or related is required.
- Use of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or related is required.
- At least 3 years’ supervisory experience in Information Technology with hands on experience:
- Working in a busy environment with Software Build and Deployments.
- Developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD) using various tools like TeamCity, Jenkins/Bamboo, and Artifactory/Nexus as binary repository.
- Working with Source Code Management tools like GIT, Bitbucket, and TFS.
- Proficient in scripting & working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 13th October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.