Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: IRC9421
Reporting to Group Chief Operating Officer the position directs and executes the overall marketing and digital marketing programs and is responsible for the Bank’s brand and image in liaison with internal stakeholders. The role includes developing brand positioning, values and messaging that are unique and differentiated encompassing strategic growth areas. The position holder is responsible for providing market information and recommendations to the respective business units to aid in product development and customer service.
- Direct the Marketing function, guide strategic planning and develop new product commercialization programs intended to deliver revenue by driving customer recruitment, frequency & retention metrics.
- Define the KCB brand and develop a powerful affinity brand in consumer minds.
- Develop & implement marketing strategy-led annual plans in line with the business strategy and ensure flawless execution to meet set brand & financial metrics within approved budgets.
- Provide oversight for development of regional marketing budgets and programs that ensure consistent brand messaging across the Group Regional markets.
- Oversee firm’s digital marketing efforts and management of digital assets including supervision of assets – websites, apps, social media as well as drive content strategy development & rollout to deliver highly engaged communities.
- Drive business innovation from ideation, conceptualization & commercialization to deliver consistent growth of the product pipeline & optimization of the existing portfolio.
- Develop a deep understanding of client preferences and trends, based on research – customer satisfaction surveys, mystery shopping and focus groups.
- Administration of direct marketing initiatives to leverage the Bank cold databases and prospect information to deliver both performance and excellence in customer experience.
- Embed strong risk management and ensure internal controls are in place and effective with respect to all Marketing activities.
- Effectively inspire, teach, coach and develop the Marketing & Communications Team.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree in a Business, Marketing or a similar discipline from an institution recognized by Commission of University Education is required.
- Professional qualification in CIM is an added advantage. Master’s degree in is added advantage.
- Minimum 15 years’ Marketing experience with at least 8 years’ experience in senior management with proven performance in Brand management, Product & Process innovation and execution, and Loyalty program management.
- Business acumen, an entrepreneurial mind-set and approach to business; willingness to take commercial risks and mitigated operational risk.
- Have strong relationship and communication skills; excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Good appreciation and knowledge of the relevant Operating Industry, latest market trends as well as challenges.
- Excellent Cross-Cultural People Management skills, team motivation and leadership competencies.
- A good understanding of Banking Law and Practice as well as Corporate Governance Principles.
- Sound IT proficiency.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 14th October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable