Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: IRC9370
The HR Manager, Compensation & Benefits will implement the Bank’s Reward and Benefit schemes and programs such as the Group Bonus Scheme, Pension Schemes; perform salary analysis and make recommendation, remuneration surveys, Group ESOP Scheme, Benevolent and Group Life Schemes. This role further provides advanced advisory and analysis support for reward & benefit schemes and programs.
- Develop input for the Group Reward and Benefits Strategies and Plans.
- Leads in assigned development, review, re-engineering and or implementation of Reward and Benefits Programs/Schemes and their related implantation/operational procedures, processes, templates and forms.
- Implements the Group HR Policies, procedures and processes relating to Reward and Benefits and provides line management with advanced guidance on matters arising thereof.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to Reward and Benefits.
- Prepare and provide simple and complex reports, analysis and data relating to Reward and Benefits for HR and Business Managers.
- Represents the Group HR Function and or the Bank at external Regulatory/Industry/Corporate forums/meetings relating to Reward and Benefits.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with internal/ external customers/ stakeholders/ supplies relating to HR Compensation and Benefits Unit.
- Provides secretarial support for business and or staff committees, schemes, initiatives or forums relating to Reward and Benefits.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- University degree in Human Resource Management or a Business-related field from an institution recognized by the Commission for Higher Education.
- Professional qualifications in HR General or a specific field of HR is a requirement; Master’s degree in HR Management or a Business related field is an added advantage
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Advanced knowledge of Labour Legislation & Employment Laws; HR Regulatory framework, policies and procedures.
- Mastery of HR analytical skills, data & records management
- Advanced Business Acumen with strong industry knowledge
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Computer Literacy
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday, 15th October 2020
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
Please log on to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application attaching your detailed CV.