Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: IRC9413
- Coordinate, and plan all field data collection and reporting in accordance to established guidelines, and analyze data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement;
- Monitor routine project progress through routine documentation of project activities;
- Responsible for regular routine and timely project progress report development and updating of project M&E Systems;
- Develop and maintain overall M&E Plans and frameworks for assigned programmes and projects;
- Identify and track achievements and accomplishments against set performance targets. Train and mentor partner staffs on project reporting needs;
- Regularly inform the project implementation team on impacts of the project towards achieving overall project goals;
- Ensure use of correct project documentation during implementation of supported activities;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of special studies (e.g. Baseline surveys, impact evaluation, midterm review etc.) This includes, protocol development, drafting data collection tools, conducting analysis and drafting reports;
- Ensure that the standard operating procedures (SOP) and guidelines regarding M&E are developed and updated where necessary;
- Track implementation of work plan activities (targets vs achievement) and provide regular feedback to project teams;
- Develop and manage the project ‘s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) in collaboration with project staff and partners;
- Support technical staff in M&E functions i.e. guide reporting processes & consolidate program reports;
- Ensure that project performance and accountability data is collected, analyzed and disseminated on a timely basis during quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting of results;
- Prepare and lead learning activities within projects to ensure promising practices, lessons learned, and recommendations are identified, documented, disseminated, and used to improve program quality;
- Coordinate continuous updating and reviewing of the project M&E standard operating procedures; and
- Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to standards and best practices for M&E across the project, including data quality and use.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Community Development/Public Health/Education/Economics/Development Studies gained from a recognized institution. A Master’s Degree in Project Management will be an added advantage;
- Must have professional qualification in Project Management/M&E/ or any Related Field;
- Have knowledge and relevant work experience of not less than 5 years; and
- Analytical skills and high proficiency in computer knowledge are critical for this role.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 19th October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.