Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is responsible for coordinating HR activities and functions within HR and other departments/divisions in the Authority.
- Organize and coordinate the operations and activities related to Human Resources.
- Develop work plans for HR matters/activities. e.g. Identify needs for recruitment, training, transfers and deployments.
- Ensure proper management of all employee records, correspondences, documents and information both electronic and physical.
- Prepare and submit reports, statistics and any other information as required by management for decision making.
- Prepare proposals for HR activities and coordinate implementation of the same including staff sensitization, Counseling, health and safety etc.
- Prepare and submit proposals for the procurement of HR services e.g recruitment, training, benchmarking, HIV/AIDS awareness initiatives etc.
- Provide guidance and support to all staff on HR related matters including discipline, medical, welfare and handle enquires on the same.
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS, Risk Management and ISO certification.
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) or relevant HR certification.
- Membership to IHRM
Minimum of four (4) year’s relevant work experience, one (1) of which should be in a Supervisory role.
Closing Date 19-10-2020