Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for guiding and ensuring that resolution of incidents by 2nd line Service Support team is done following the laid down procedure.
- Attend to service requests and incidents assigned to the team within defined SLA.
- Identify, monitor and resolve or escalate recurring incidents which translate to problems
- Coordinate collection of obsolete assets for retirement purpose.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and promote talent growth of officers in order to support business through excellent customer service.
- Provide next escalation level of ICT Support Officers.
- Establish performance targets for the direct reports and ensure that they are achieved.
- Monitor Incidents resolution and services recovery by direct reports
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field
The following certifications will be an added advantage:
- MCSE, A+, N+
- ITIL Training
- Customer Care Training
Relevant Work Experience Required
The job holder must have at least 3 years’ progressive work experience in user support in a busy IT environment.
The job holder must also:
- Have working knowledge and experience in automation tools such as System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft SharePoint
- Possess experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and Linux operating systems
- Demonstrate working knowledge of printer configuration, setup and troubleshooting
- Have hands on experience in setting up and troubleshooting Local Area Networks and have knowledge of different network protocols
- Be possess experience in supporting IP phones and teleconferencing systems; Webex, Teams, etc.
- Have experience in management of active directory users and computers.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Exhibit the ability to work well in a team
- Possess sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Display a strong customer focus character
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize workload
Closing Date 19-10-2020