Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The jobholder is primarily responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch services and maintain good relationship with customers to facilitate achievement of the set budgets set out in accordance with the Service Level Agreement aligned to the strategic objective of the Faith Based Division. Secondarily responsible for supervision of brand awareness, corporate communication, and customer satisfaction through developing and implementing a culture, policies and procedures that drive excellence in business acquisition.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Faith Based Division
Work to ensure the division executes the mandate as per the Faith Based Division strategy with a duty to:
- Contacting potential clients to establish relationships and sales
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Organizing and Attending Client conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Develop an annual calendar of marketing activities
- Establish a joint data base for all church affiliated business for existing clients
- Map and allocate resources to penetrate all regions with business potential countrywide
- Identify, target, and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of Pacis products within niche markets.
Other Marketing Functions
- Supervise concept and content creation of all marketing and communication materials with the design team, ensuring high quality execution and achieving emerging markets account growth.
- Enhance Pacis product training to the marketing team by organizing regular trainings.
- Collect market intelligence from the competition and compile such information to management
- Organize company marketing events
- Create and build the Pacis brand within the niche/affiliated institutions to enhance market awareness
- Monitoring brand attributes implementation and ensuring their consistency throughout the organization
- Organize and coordinate Pacis’ Annual CSR and sponsorship events and create opportunity for brand and media publicity
- Organize and coordinate advertising/product campaigns, press releases and public relations activities with targeted communications including brand awareness and visibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration
- Training in intermediary management is an added advantage
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Insurance
- Five (5) years’ experience in an insurance or other financial services organization.
Skills and Attributes
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Result oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledgeable about the market
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating the preferred location and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 16th October 2020.