Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUMMARY OF POSITION.
- Position’s primary focus will be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software)and data management.
- Performs a variety of moderately complex information technology support
- Monitors, operates, or coordinates and assists others in the operation of computer hardware, software, and peripherals in order to achieve desired results.
- Utilizes computer equipment, software and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of production job processing, equipment maintenance and repair and computer operations assignments.
- Requires minimum supervision.
- Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS.
- Degree in ICT, Computer Science or equivalent field with data processing training, computer operations training, or experience in a multi-operation system or production control environment preferred.
- May require the knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages and operation systems.
- Experience in system implementations.
- Tested on appropriate computer skills as required.•Good decision-making ability.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Self-starter –able to work independently, as well as in a team
- Experience working with Relational Database Management Systems will be an added advantage.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org