Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT: RESEARCH AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
RCK MISSION: To safeguard and protect the rights and dignity of forced migrants and host communities through provision of legal aid, psychosocial support, advocacy, capacity building and promotion of inclusive governance.
JOB PURPOSE: To assist under the direct supervision of the program Officer in designing, coordinating and implementing the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the organization and projects.
REPORTING LINES: Program Officer – Research and Knowledge Management Programme
: Staff reporting to this post: None
- Assist the program Officer in designing and implementing projects and organisational M&E activities.
- Assist in the development/ updating of monitoring framework to improve projects’ qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered.
- Assisting the Program Officer in preparing monthly, Quarterly and Annual project progress reports.
- Support in measuring, monitoring and assessing project activities and performance against the performance indicators on a regular basis.
- Assist in the development of M&E tools such as projects log frame matrix, data collection tools (surveys, questionnaires etc) and performance indicators and their measurement.
- Assist in routine data collection and accurate analysis and generation of reports from entries in the clients’ management system.
- Ensure proper filing of M&E documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets among others.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative project outputs.
- Such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with your grade.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Project Management or Statistics or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation
- Experience with Monitoring & Evaluation systems in NGO context is an added advantage.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Good team player with excellent multi-cultural interpersonal skills able to exercise diplomacy, flexibility and assertiveness.
- Technology Awareness. Fully proficient computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet/intranet services, library sources etc
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of RCK
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff across the different programs.
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum of supervision.
- High standard of personal integrity, discipline and honesty.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
To submit your application, send a cover letter along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary, 3 professional referees including your last supervisor and their email and telephone contacts, to be received by 5.00pm, Friday 23rd October 2020.
The Recruitment Committee
Subject Line: “Application for Project Associate-Monitoring & Evaluation”
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
RCK is an equal opportunity employer.