Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Performance Leadership of Administration and all Functions in Henkel Kenya based on defined KPI in order to maximize their contribution to business success in terms of growth and profitability.
- Major part of the activities will be directed towards a continuous capability development of the Functions on ground, focused but not limited to People, Processes, Systems and Standards.
- The incumbent drives change in function’s organization. Pro-actively analyses, questions structures and implements changes under the guidance of Managing Director and Regional Stake holders.
- Brings the Function’s organization in Kenya back to a level which is full-filling internal performance standards, aiming to reach best-in-class operations.
- Sustainable success of this position is measured by KPI in the areas of quality of service, conformity to corporate standards and efficient administration of Henkel Kenya.
- Conduct continuous Checks, improve and implement processes/SOPs/Best Practices across departments.
- Ensuring of compliance with relevant corporate and external guidelines and standards.
- Coordinate with External Law firms and Law enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with Regional Law/Compliance.
- Liaison with Federal and State agencies.
- Controlling and regular reporting of performance KPIs related to Administration, Compliance and Functions.
- Continuous improvement of Function’s processes.
- University Graduate/Master’s Degree in Finance/Management.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in General Management, Administration.
- Proficient Knowledge in Vendor Management, Administration and Compliance.