Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Patient Access Specialist for Novo Nordisk Middle Africa
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and self-driven individual to take up the role of Patient Access Specialist for Middle Africa to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The Patient Access Specialist role will hold key responsibilities for implementing and driving strategies that will expand Novo Nordisk’s initiatives to patients in Middle Africa, aligning the patient access strategy with Middle Africa’s ambition of reaching more patients. The role will drive strategic partnerships for synergy and collaboration to achieve Novo Nordisk’s goals of adding value to patients.
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa Affiliate
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa Affiliate consists of 49 countries and was formed early 2012. Novo Nordisk has a well-established presence in Africa with the best quality human insulin and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure patient access to higher quality modern insulin and newer product formulations and support the people living with diabetes. The Middle Africa management team is based in Nairobi, Kenya and the business operations are regionally managed through our offices in Nairobi, Lagos, Abidjan, and Dakar.
- Develop and execute the affiliate’s patient access strategies and activities
- Create and implement innovative patient empowerment and support programs in Middle Africa
- Building relationships and a network of strategic partnerships with influence on patient outcomes to promote learning, understanding and considerations of payer and policy makers’ expectations.
- Working closely with the market access team to utilize understanding of Middle Africa healthcare, value chain and reimbursement system to position Novo Nordisk products as cost effective and of high value
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to develop strategies to improve Novo Nordisk business
- Contribute effectively about patient initiatives in external meetings, conferences and relevant Novo Nordisk meetings (local, national or regional level)
- Lead continuous evaluation of the effectiveness of patient access strategies implemented in Middle Africa
- Work according to local law, Novo Nordisk Way and Novo Nordisk policies, quality standards and guidelines
To qualify for the position you must have:
- A university degree in social/health sciences or a business degree (Masters’ Degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in Access, Project Management and/or stakeholder management in the pharma industry
- Project management experience
- Experience promoting best practice sharing among key stakeholders across Middle Africa
- Experience in strong strategic planning and strategy execution to increase patient reach
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills and work as part of a team
At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply through the Novo Nordisk Career site.
13 October 2020
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.