Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES (JSG 3)
Job Reference Number: V/No. 22/2020
Number of Posts: 1
Terms of Service; Pensionable
Work Station; NAIROBI
-Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Registration with the Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors (BORAQ) or any other recognized professional body with Good Standing;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized Institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiating development and review of building services policies, procedures and programmes;
- Reviewing design and documentation of all infrastructure works;
- Supervising infrastructure projects and renovations of existing structures.
- Coordinating building engineering maintenance and rehabilitation works within the Judiciary.
- Coordinating preparation of annual infrastructure requirements and cost estimates;
- Initiating development and reviewing building services manual, guidelines, procedures and standards related to infrastructure development.
- Liaising with stakeholders on court infrastructure requirements;
- Ensuring adherence to regulations and licenses related to infrastructural development;
- Developing and reviewing operating maintenance manual for infrastructural projects;
- implementing of projects as per the Judiciary infrastructure master plan; and
- Undertaking research on best practices in construction industry and other emerging issues.
- Minimum nine (9) years relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years at Middle Management level;
– Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020