Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference Number V/No. 23/2020
Terms of Service; Pensionable
Work Station: NAIROBI
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Structural Engineering or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Professional Registration with the Institute of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) or any other recognized professional body with Good Standing;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring construction and architectural integrity of projects
- Coordinating a review of structural-civil, electrical and mechanical engineering designs and drawings;
- Supervising structural-civil, electrical and mechanical engineering infrastructural projects;
- Initiating formulation of structural – civil, electrical and mechanical engineering design standards and implementation of approved projects;
- Supervising engineering consultants engaged by the Judiciary;
- Ensuring testing of soil and materials to determine adequacy and strength of foundations and building structures is done;
- Providing technical advice on related structural projects;
- Overseeing feasibility studies and preparation of reports;
- Ensuring compliance with the regulations and guidelines for infrastructural projects; and
- Ensuring that geotechnical and topographical surveys are conducted on sites.
- Minimum Nine (9) years relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years at Middle Management level;
Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020