Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, RISK MANAGEMENT (JSG 3)
-Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
– For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional Certification as a Certified Public Accountants (CPA K) or Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Risk Management or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Professional Membership to a relevant professional body with Good Standing;
- A Certification in Certified Information System Auditors (C.I.S.A);
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the Requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying in consultation with the management, the relevant operating risks that may affect operations and delivery of services and assess their likelihood of occurrence and potential impact;
- Leading in the development and implementation of the Risk Management Policy and strategy that aligns with the strategic Plan;
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a compliance framework on statutory, contractual and internal obligations (e.g code of conduct, internal controls and quality management systems);
- Preparing an annual Risk and Compliance Review Plan to be approved by the Audit, Governance and Risk Management Committee; v. Reviewing compliance with existing laws, regulations, policies, plans and procedures, accounting pronouncements and contractual obligations;
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive and insightful reports for all risk and compliance assessments undertaken;
- Engaging stakeholders through the risk and compliance review process ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed at all stages of the review process;
- Monitoring key metrics to confirm achievement of the risk and compliance plans and their contribution to the overall strategic plan;
- Tracking and monitoring Risk and Compliance assessments findings and ensure recommendations made are implemented;
- Driving training and sensitization of judicial officers and staff in risk management and compliance;
- Updating and consolidating the Judiciary Risk register;
- Providing leadership, developing, training, coaching, motivating and evaluating risk management staff to achieve their highest levels of performance;
- Facilitating statutory and external risk and compliance reviews; and
- Minimum nine (9) years relevant work experience
- At least three (3) years at Middle Level Management;
– Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020