Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (JSG 3)
-Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
– For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Purchasing and Supplies, Procurement and Logistics Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) from a recognized institution;
- A Post Graduate qualification in Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Logistics Management (CIPS, CPSP) or any other relevant qualifications;
- Membership to relevant professional body with Good Standing and Current Practicing License;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing Supply Chain Management (SCM) policies, procedures, strategies and programs in line with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, (PPADA) 2015 and Regulations;
- Providing professional opinion and advisory services on Supply Chain Management;
- Ensuring strict adherence to the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 and the Judiciary Procurement and Disposal manual and policies;
- Coordinating the preparation, advertisement, submission, opening and evaluation of Tenders Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other procurement initiatives;
- Providing secretariat services to the Procurement Tender Disposal and Evaluation Committees, and Contract Implementation Teams;
- Preparing and implementing procurement and asset disposal plans;
- Monitoring contract management by user functions in conformity with the terms and condition of the contracts;
- Ensuring update and management of inventory, stock, Disposals and Asset Register;
- Conducting procurement market research, surveys and global trends with respect to Supply Chain Management;
- Preparing and submitting timely and periodic management and statutory reports; and
- Facilitating Performance Management, mentoring, guidance and counseling of staff.
- Minimum nine (9) years’ relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years of which should be at Middle Management level;
– Core Job Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence
- Confidentiality, High intergrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical and Negotiation skills; and
- Organizational planning skills and results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020