Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR, BUILDING SERVICES (JSG 2)
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Registration with a recognized Professional body and in Good Standing;
- A Course in Strategic Leadership and Development or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and reviewing building services policies, procedures and programmes;
- Providing strategic leadership in the design, construction, renovation and maintenance of Judiciary buildings and associated infrastructure;
- Overseeing implementation of development, maintenance and rehabilitation of buildings and all associated infrastructure such as boundaries, roads, and services within the Judiciary;
- Overseeing preparation of annual infrastructure requirements and cost estimates;
- Coordinating development and reviewing building services manual, guidelines, procedures and standards related to infrastructure development.
- Coordinating design, documentation and supervision of new buildings projects and renovations of existing structures;
- Coordinating building maintenance and rehabilitation works within the Judiciary;
- Liaising with stakeholders on court infrastructure requirements;
- Ensuring compliance of building construction regulations and licenses;
- Coordinating implementation of projects as per the Judiciary infrastructure master plan;
- Coordinating research on best practices in construction industry and other emerging issues;
- Undertaking, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the directorate annual budgetary allocations; and
- Ensuring Performance Management, mentoring, guidance and counseling of staff.
- Minimum twelve (12) years relevant work experience;
- Atleast three (3) years at Senior Management level
Job Core Competencies:
- Strategic Leadership & Good Interpersonal Skills;
- Excellent Communication skills – Verbal and Written;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Rational Decision Making Skills;
- Time Management and the ability to prioritize work; and
- Research and Data Management Skills
Closing Date 10/28/2020