Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR II, (JSG 6)
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or any other relevant field;
- Professional Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out annual risk assessment and preparation of annual internal audit work plan and budget;
- Reviewing internal controls and operations on ICT systems;
- Verifying existence and safety of assets;
- Preparing and maintain audit working papers;
- Preparing draft audit findings, recommendations and conclusions and submit draft audit reports for review;
- Following up on the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations;
- Carrying out investigations on irregularities identified or reported on in audit reports or by management or any other source;
Core Job Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills;
- Supervisory and Problem-solving skills;
- Confidentiality and High Integrity;
- Hands-on and Results Oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Closing Date 10/28/2020