Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INTERNAL AUDITOR 1 (JSG 5)
V/No. 15 /2020
No. of posts; 5
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting Finance) or Business Administration or any other recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional Certification as a Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA K) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (C.I.S.A) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership to relevant professional body with Good Standing;
- A Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Application; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing audit evidence;
- Review internal control systems in operation and report on any weakness;
- Preparing audit reports;
- Verifying the existence of assets administered by the Judiciary;
- Undertaking special audit investigations and;
- Prepare and maintain audit working papers.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant work experience;
- At least three (1) years at Supervisory Management level;
Core Job Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills;
- Supervisory and Problem-solving skills;
- Confidentiality and High Integrity;
- Hands-on and Results Oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Closing date 10/28/2020