Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER I (JSG 5)
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or any other recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional Certification as Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA K) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Risk Management or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Membership to professional body with Good Standing;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the Requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing an annual Risk and Compliance Review Plan to be approved by the Audit, Governance and Risk Management Committee;
- Reviewing compliance with existing laws, regulations, policies, plans and procedures, accounting pronouncements, contractual obligations, circulars and guidelines;
- Preparing reports for all risk and compliance assessments undertaken and submit for review and approval;
- Follow up on the implementation of Risk and Compliance assessments findings and ensure recommendations made are implemented;
- Training and sensitizing judicial officers and staff in risk management and compliance;
- Preparing a consolidated Judiciary Risk register and ensure that it is regularly updated;
- Coordinate statutory and external risk and compliance reviews;
- Carrying out investigations as requested by management, or red flags noted and recommend prompt corrective measures;
- Minimum three (3) years relevant work experience;
- At least at least one (1) year at Supervisory Management Level;
Job Core Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills;
- Supervisory and Problem-solving skills;
- Confidentiality and High Integrity;
- Hands-on and Results Oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Closing Date 10/28/2020