Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, AUDITOR (JSG 4)
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Business Administration or Mathematics or Statistics or any other relevant field;
- Professional Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and registered with Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) in Good Standing;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Application skills; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify activities and processes subject to Information Systems audit coverage, evaluating their significance and assessing the degree of risk inherent in terms of the audit costs involved.
- Carrying out annual risk assessment and preparation of annual internal audit work plan and budget.
- Managing and coordinating various information systems audit activities and assignments;
- Reviewing audit assignment proposals, audit plans and engagement programmes for audit of ICT systems.
- Reviewing information systems audit working papers, audit findings and ensure that draft audit reports on information systems are prepared in time.
- Reviewing responses from audit clients on draft audit report, prepare final audit reports and submit for review and approval.
- Ensuring maintenance of high audit standards, adherence to plans, budgets and work schedules.
- Providing leadership in monitoring and making follow up on the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations and maintaining a database of the implementation rate.
- Reviewing compliance with regulations, instructions and procedures in implementation of ICT systems.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual internal audit reports-returns and advice on areas for improvement.
- Carrying out investigations on irregularities identified or reported on in audit reports or by management or any other source.
- Heading special audit assignment teams that may be appointed from time to time.
- Identifying training needs for ICT auditors and ensure that relevant trainings are provided.
- Minimum six (6) years relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years at Middle Management level
Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020