Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR RISK MANAGEMENT, OFFICER (JSG 4)
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or any other recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional Certification as a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA K) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Risk Management or Certified Information Systems Auditor (C.I.S.A) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Membership to relevant professional body with Good Standing;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Coordinating preparation of the annual Risk and Compliance Review Plan to be approved by the Audit, Governance and Risk Management Committee;
- Leading teams carrying out risk and compliance reviews with a view to ascertaining compliance with existing laws, regulations, policies, plans and procedures, accounting pronouncements and contractual obligations;
- Reviewing reports for all risk and compliance assessments undertaken and submit to the Assistant Director;
- Monitoring the implementation of Risk and Compliance assessments recommendations;
- Training and sensitizing judicial officers and staff in risk management and compliance;
- Coordinating preparation of a consolidated Judiciary Risk register and ensure that it is regularly updated;
- Reviewing statutory and external risk and compliance;
- Carrying out investigations as requested by management or red flags noted and recommend prompt corrective measures; Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum six (6) years relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years at Supervisory Management level;
Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020