Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER (JSG 4)
No. of posts: 7
-For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Purchasing and Supplies, Procurement and Logistics Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) from a recognized institution;
- A Post Graduate qualification in Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Logistics Management (CIPS, CPSP) or any other relevant qualifications;
- Membership to relevant professional body with Good Standing and Current Practicing License;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, (PPADA)2015, policies and Regulations;
- Conducting procurement market research, surveys and global trends with respect to Supply Chain Management;
- Ensuring effective coordination, preparation and implementation of Procurement and Disposal plans;
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving reduction initiatives within the Supply Chain Management function;
- Participating in preparation, advertisement, opening and evaluation of tenders and disposal processes;
- -Reviewing, disseminating and ensuring implementation of the Directorate’s Service Charter;
- Offering secretariat services to the various Procurement and Disposal Committees;
- Ensuring efficient and effective Inventory and Asset Management system;
- Preparing, managing, monitoring and evaluating the execution of contracts; and
- Preparing and submitting statutory and management periodic reports in a timely manner.
- Minimum six (6) years’ relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years at Middle Management level;
– Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing Date 10/28/2020