Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AMREF Flying Doctors is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will provide leadership and manage a highly dynamic sales team and drive implementation of the sales strategy to meet AMREF Flying Doctors growth objective. This includes sale of Maisha and other AFD related products and services whilst meeting customer satisfaction. Responsible for promoting AMREF Flying Doctors value proposition to customers across the greater Eastern Africa region, the Great Lakes and the Horn of Africa and driving organizational performance in service organization through the sales team.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited university. Certification/registration to a relevant sales professional body is an added advantage
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Minimum 10 years of proven work experience in a large commercial organization of which 5 years must be in a senior leadership role.
- Must be able to effectively articulate his/her view to all levels both within AFD and externally in the marketplace at a senior level including industry/customer public speaking forums
- Demonstrated maturity and skill in handling delicate relationships in conflicting purposes and enabling all participants in a negotiation walk away with a win.
- Expert in sales management leadership
- Ability to analyse performance and generate appropriate dashboards and reporting;
- Seasoned sales professional with demonstrated capacity to drive superior organizational performance in service organizations.
- Strong tactical strategic planning and implementation skills
- Results oriented with strong data analytics and ability to analyze performance, generate appropriate dashboards and reporting
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficiency in Ms Office Suite
- Ability to travel several times a year
Based at AMREF Flying Doctors Hangar, Wilson airport AFD has a 24-hour work environment
How to apply:
If you have the passion to contribute to the leading aero-medical and health solutions provider, submit application using the following link: https://flydoc.org/career-opportunities/ by 20 October 2020. Attach cover letter specifying how you meet the criteria, what you expect to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV and relevant documents in PDF.
Please visit AMREF Flying Doctors website at https://flydoc.org/career-opportunities/ to view full job details and requirements.
AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. AFD is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.