Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resource, the job holder ensures that records management is a discipline which utilizes an administrative system to direct and control the creation, version control, distribution, filing, retention, storage and disposal of records, in a way that is administratively and legally sound, whilst at the same time serving the operational needs of the SACCO and preserving an adequate historical record.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
1. Diploma in Archive & Records Management/Information Science/ Library Science
2. Minimum two (2) years’ work experience in Records Management
3. Computer literacy
4. Organizational abilities and time management skills
5. Good interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
6. Demonstrates team work and problem solving ability
7. Good communication skills; both written and verbal
· Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct)
· Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
· Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
· Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, current remuneration, qualifications, names of three referees (two of whom must have supervised the candidate at some point), telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be addressed to the following:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Jamii Sacco Society Ltd,
P O Box 57929-00200
The envelope clearly marked with the reference number should be received on or before Friday, 21st October, 2020 at 12.00 noon. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jamii Sacco Society is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.