Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Development/Marketing the job holder is responsible for member recruitment, accounts growth and product uptake of the Society.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution.
· Minimum two (2) years experience in Sacco sales.
· Experience in sales of products and services will be an added advantage.
· Demonstrates ability to close sales and grow clients/members base.
· Strong client relationship management skills
· Have a desire to make a significant contribution so as to grow the Sacco
· Proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to meet monthly targets
· Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct).
· Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
· Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
· Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
· Retainer – Kes. 27,290.00
· Monthly Target – 25 members in a month
· Commission – payable on recruitment of excess of 25 members, Kes. 500.00 per member.
· Pension – Self contributory
· To be paid gratuity at the end of contract.
· Quarterly appraisals to be carried out for proper performance management
· The staff to pay statutory NHIF, NSSF & PAYE as per the Employment Act, 2007
HOW TO APPLY
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, current remuneration, qualifications, names of three referees (two of whom must have supervised the candidate at some point), telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be addressed to the following:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Jamii Sacco Society Ltd,
P O Box 57929-00200
The envelope clearly marked with the reference number should be received on or before Friday, 21st October, 2020 at 12.00 noon. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jamii Sacco Society is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.