Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a group of companies with interests in microfinance, home and décor and technology sectors. They seek to hire an office administrator who will be tasked with ensuring efficient office operations, coordination and management of the bookings as well as the smooth running of the different activities in the company.
- Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
- Taking minutes of the meetings that accurately reflect any actions the board takes during the meetings
- S/he will be responsible for assembling and distributing the agenda materials. These can include reports and studies prepared by company executives, correspondence and recommendations for the board to act upon.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Carry out general administrative duties and maintaining cloud and manual filing systems.
- Perform day to day errands, office shopping, handle and report on petty cash;
- Maintain official vehicle service records, liaise with service providers, vehicle insurance providers and maintain up to date records at all times;
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts, and payments.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative monthly reports detailing all pertinent areas of work and those needing attention, recommending efficient and effective solutions to challenges faced for review by Finance director and or Management where need be;
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Articulate in Organizing and maintaining director’s diaries and making appointment
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Must be keen to detail.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Administrator-Group of Companies) to email@example.com on/before Monday 12th October 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted