Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 4,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding it’s Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2020 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following positions countrywide:
The Sacco Sales Team Leaders will work in their preferred region in Kenya and will be responsible for educating members on our product portfolio, will work with Government operations in recruiting members in the County, some of the fund members, recruit NGO’s in the Country.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the candidate is expected to manage and coordinate a team of sales agents in the region in a bid to achieve the team’s revenue target through uptake of vast Sacco products. Also demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and self-drive; with a strategic outlook, exemplary execution skills, great leadership skills, motivation for sales, planning and building relationships.
- Ensure recruitment and availability of regional Sacco Sales Agents.
- Team Development; focus on coaching to ensure continuous improvement on sales efforts to drive uptake of Sacco products and services
- Guide the team to identify and explore new market segments and seek new opportunities
- Conduct Real-time monitoring on a continuous basis to the Sacco sales agents
- Submit team’s weekly & monthly sales report through the Sales Logs
- Provide hands-on support and guidance to the teams ensuring they deliver the required sales numbers, customer service and revenue targets
- Communicate, monitor and maintain performance standards
- Market Research; gathering market information and trends on SACCO driven financial services
- Educate members on Societies policies, products and functions.
- Achieve the team’s set targets in terms of numbers & value
- Assist members in cross selling products / services to existing and potential members.
- Disseminating relevant savings, loans and services information to the Sacco members.
- Participate in various outreach events such as member education.
- Carry out sales activation drives with the team
- Ensure the respective portfolios are fully funded & active
- Ensure team’s compliance with KYC & due diligence.
- Provide regular defined reports and initiatives to improve performance
- Develop and maintain motivation plans to enhance sales productivity of teams and morale
- Attend regular meetings to discuss teams’ individual performance, challenges and remedial plans.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- It will be an added advantage for those that have worked in insurance industry
- Three-years’ work experience as a Sales Team leader or supervisor
- Having worked in a Financial Institution will be an added advantage.
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Ability to work with targets
- Excellent communication and planning skills to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
- Dependability and adaptable
- Multi-tasking skills and good administrative ability
- Passion for Innovation, good communicator, go-getter and a problem solver.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Sales and Customer service
- Team management
- Coaching, Mentoring and leadership
- Performance management
- Self-Driven and open to change
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Team building and motivation
- Market and customer trends knowledge
- Good standard operating procedures knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills / Numeracy skills
A Retainer with an aggressive commission pay out on teams’ revenues and other incentives to reward performance.
H0w to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15 , 2020 indicating on the subject the position you are applying for and your County of Preference.