Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is looking for a Human Resource Assistant who among other duties will be tasked to provide administrative support to the HR department. S/he will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of efficient and effective HR service and support as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM / Social Sciences or other related field Diploma in Human Resources Management is an added advantage Member of IHRM
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working in an International NGO will be an added advantage. Experience working n a busy HR office environment is required.
- Knowledge of basic HR principles;
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others Able to work accurately with attention to detail
- Effective use of technology and department procedures to assist in achievement of objectives Fluency in spoken and written English
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivationin applying and what you hope to bring to Amref Health Africa (2 pagesmax) and an updated CV in PDF (3 pages max) with subject line: Amref/Human Resources Assistant/2020-10 to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th October 2020
Duly note that Amref Health Africadoes not require applicants to payanyfee at whatever stage of the recruitment andselectionprocess.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy