Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Amref Health Africa is looking for a Software Developer to join its team, the main responsibilities among others will be to develop, maintain and redesign web applications and portals.
Education and knowledge
· A University degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft technical ecosystem.
· Knowledge in Angular js, React js or Vue js.
· Knowledge of SQLServermanagement.
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive web applications
· Strong experience in Responsive design with visuals
· 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
· 4+ years professional experience in professional web development
· Experience in working in a multi-programmer environment using collaborative tools such as code repositories, wikis and other collaboration platforms.
· Experience in implementation of projects using agile methodology.
· Experience building functional complex web-based systems on an enterprise level. .
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to launch.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
· Proven experience in Domain-driven design architecture.
· Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
· Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
· Proven experience in implementation of micro service architecture
· Proven experience in software development using Microsoft C# MVC, fluent API.
· Experience Working in an Agile Environment
· In-depth experience with relational databases.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualificationsfor theposition (Notexceeding 2 pages); and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line for your email should read: Amref/ Senior Software Developer/10-2020 by 16th October 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy