Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LEGAL AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS INTERNS – LIRI/02/2020
Waajiri House, Argwings Kodhek Rd
48311 – 00100
Reporting to the Officers, the Interns will be trained on legal and industrial Relations matters including but not limited to of CBA negotiations, legal consultations, grievance resolutions and conciliation of disputes. The internship will be for an initial period of 6 months.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Law or a related Social Science field
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Law or Industrial Relations
- Current member of the IHRM or LSK • 1- 3 years experience in related assignments
KEY SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
- Passion and interest in matters Industrial Relations Understanding of the tripartite movement, labour laws and labour structures in the country
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of labour relations management
- Knowledge of grievance and arbitration processes.
- Negotiation and relationships management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application (indicating current and expected salary), and CV with 3 professional referees through: Recruitment@fke-Kenya.org indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line to reach us not later than Thursday, 22nd October 2020 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FKE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Federation of Kenya Employers Waajiri House,
Argwings Kodhek Rd, Milimani P.O. Box 48311-00100 Nairobi