Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: C.E.O,
Our client is a mobile money lending company based in Kenya. They seek to hire an efficient General Manager. H/She will be responsible for operations strategies and business growth, to deliver effective and profitable operation in the business, and enhance the company’s profile in the market place. The Incumbent will be responsible for product development, marketing, customer experience, policy development, and application of internal controls.
- Manage a cross functional team of employees working in operations, product, customer service, engineering etc
- Undertake proactive business development initiatives
- Develop annual business and operational plans for business growth & profitability targets of the Company.
- Monitor and evaluate branch performance to ensure maintenance of a healthy portfolio.
- Supervise field operations team to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies, procedures and manuals.
- Oversee credit risk framework including implementing credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the Company’s strategy
- Create dashboards, track metrics and implement systems to ensure free-flow of information across the core functions of the business.
- Manage full Profit and Loss accounts through initiatives that support revenue growth revenue and cost optimization
- Oversee compliance with all applicable laws including labour, tax, audit etc
- Support set up and grow the team, develop structures, develop processes, oversee staff,
- Establish innovative approach to create and sustain a highly motivated work environment
- Manage relationship with key business partners such as telecommunication companies, bulk SMS providers, and third-party debt collectors
Skills & Qualifications
- Masters/Degree in Business or Information Technology or the equivalent (MBA Preferred)
- Over 4 years of professional experience in a fast-moving, high impact Fintech environment.
- Over 2 years of experience in Micro Finance with a particular bias to check-off loan products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and Organization skills
- Business development
- Project Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- ICT literacy (deal with various technologies and programs)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Results-driven approach to work
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Ability to resource e. how to do more with less and has worked on lean teams and start -ups that have had big impact with few resources.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, with initiative and problem-Solving skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Money Lending Company) to email@example.com on or before Friday 16th October 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.