Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The focus counties are:
- Uasin Gishu
KCIC is now on the lookout for Business Analysts for the selected counties who will be based in Nairobi initially. The Analyst will to help KCIC grow and curate the most diverse and supportive community for women and youth in the agribusiness ecosystem.At a later stage, the Business Analysts will be deployed to work in the counties above.
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting entrepreneurs (KCIC clients) become bankable or investor ready by providing client tailored technical assistance. The main duties include; supporting Start-ups, SMEs and Community Based Organizations by providing advisory services, organizing business trainings, coaching clients and linking clients to financiers, markets and relevant resources
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s degree in business related courses.
- Professional qualifications in CPA, ACCA and CFA desired.
- Over 3 years’ experience in business development services, strategic or management consulting, or in providing technical business assistance ideally working with startup, early stage entrepreneurs, Community Based Organizations, and Self Help `groups.
- Experience in the critical analysis of a business, investment plans and financial statements;
- Experience working with the agribusiness sector is an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a diverse mix of professionals.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change;
- Ability to solve problems and make critical decisions;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer