Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Manager Finance and Administration, the jobholder will be responsible for processing vendor payments and statutory payments, maintain KCIC books of accounts, preparing cash books and bank reconciliations, preparing financial reports and filing monthly tax returns
- B-com. Accounting/Finance option or any related Business degree from a reputable University
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya -CPA (K) or ACCA
- At least 4 years’ experience in financial accounting in a busy and computerized accounting environment.
- Experience in you of computerized accounting system especially an ERP system.
- Experience in donor funded programs.
- Experience in EU funded program would be a plus
- Must be a team player and a person of high integrity.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Must have excellent analytical and report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer