Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The focus counties are:
- Uasin Gishu
KCIC is in the process of recruiting for the positions of Front Office and Administrative Assistants to support the implementation of the Agribiz program in the business hubs as well as coordinate all administrative activities with the central hub.
The Front Office and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the reception. Whilst pro-actively performing duties as Front Office and Administrative Assistant, the jobholder will offer quality service to both internal and external customers. The Job holder will work closely with the team based at the Incubation hub
- At least a Degree in Business / Office Administration / Public Relations or any other related field;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in front office administration, or related fields;
- Computer skills including the ability to operate emails, spreadsheet and Word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Good customer relations skills;
- Good time management skills, organizing and planning;
- Confident, self-motivated and reliable;
- Good listener, proactive, team builder;
- Good interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to email@example.com. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer