Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The focus counties are:
- Uasin Gishu
KCIC is recruiting for the positions of Hub Managers for the selected counties to help us grow and curate the most diverse and supportive community in the agribusiness ecosystem; use your business acumen to create impactful partnerships and opportunities with various organisations and stakeholders in the counties; and create awareness of KCIC, youth and women in agribusiness
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Financial experience in credit analysis, Business development and Client Relationship management;
- Strong administrative and/or project management experience;
- Well organised with good attention to detail;
- Ability to work flexibly and pick up processes quickly;
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Confident at decision making, within agreed boundaries;
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related course -CPAK, CFA qualification;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years in Management;
- Experience in supporting Agribusinesses is an added advantage;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to email@example.com. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer